Header Ads

BEACH & BIKINI PHOTOS: A LOOK AT HOW CELEBRITIES SPENT THEIR HOLIDAY SEASON

Kendall Jenner and Harry Style as well as Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin are not the only celebrities on a holiday season baecations.

Back here in Mzansi, some of our favourite celebs have taken baecations of their own that scream #RelationshipGoals.
Radio DJ Tbo touch was spotted ashore with partner Nandi Ganda around New Year’s Eve.
Similarly, rumoured couple Nomzamo Mbatha and Maps Maponyane were seen taking a dip in the water on Miami Beach in the New Year. Then there is Rhythm City star Thembi Seete and musician boyfriend Bobo Seritsane – of group Denim – soaking up the sun in balmy Zanzibar.
Daily Show host Trevor Noah and girlfriend Jordyn Taylor reportedly spent Christmas on a private island on the Mozambican coastal region.
Newly engaged Pearl Modiadie and Nkuli enjoyed beach time in Umhlanga Rocks just after her 28th birthday on 29 December.
Amanda du Pont and her new bae Shawn Rodriques had a safari experience, with Amanda captioning one of their snapshots on Instagram:
“I can't remember the last time I felt lonely [sic] I love you and I'm so blessed to have you love me [sic] the things you do for me leave me speechless[sic]Thank you God. You always give me exactly what I need and I'm grateful.”

Uzalo actor Kay Sibiya and his hot babe Nolungelo Dlamini  got lovey-dovey poolside at the Villa Tuscana Boutique Hotel.
Isidingo starlet Khanya Mkangisa was flawless in a red one-piece swimsuit, while lying on a sandy beach, alongside a shirtless Matli Mohapeloa.
Lastly, Ashes to Ashes actor Nyaniso Dzedze and fiancĂ©e Yana Seidl took a road trip to Durban.





No comments:

Theme images by rami_ba. Powered by Blogger.