Header Ads

Lerato Kganyago SPEAKS out on Miscarriage

 
After losing her unborn child last year, Lerato Kganyago, TV presenter and radio DJ has reflected on the unfortunate experience, speaking out about how it has made her a stronger woman.


Kganyago tweeted about how she had God on her side and how this had helped her become a stronger woman.
Below are the series of tweets she fired up:
Women that are desperately trying to fall pregnant aren’t, or are miscarrying…but the one’s that don’t want, easily fall pregnant
That’s when I knew nothing can break you, absolutely nothing, as long as you have the hand of God on your shoulder …
So next time you come here and think you going to break me, I’ve got news for you… I’ve fought battles and am still fighting a battle
What do they say again..”God gives his toughest battles to his strongest soldiers” …this I know!!!

No comments:

Theme images by rami_ba. Powered by Blogger.