Header Ads

SOMIZI: I'M ALREADY IN FEBRUARY 2017


Yep, Somizi is way ahead of the rest of us!
If you're still struggling to figure out what your 2016 will look like, it's too late for you!
People like Somizi Mhlongo are already way ahead with their future plans. 
The Idols SA judge, who had an amazing 2015, will have an even greater 2016. When asked about his plans for the year, Somizi said on Metro FM's The Morning Fix: "I was saying to someone 'I hear people are saying 2016, I'm already in February 2017." 
He added that he will not apologise for his success: "Let's not apologise with our blessings. I know what it feels like not to have, I know what it feels like to have an to lose it all and have it back again, so I'm not being arrogant, I'm being grateful and inspiring someone out there to say 'nana, when your time arrives no one can Eskom your shine'."
Shine Somizi, shine!

No comments:

Theme images by rami_ba. Powered by Blogger.