Header Ads

Mapula Talks about how she finds her role on Rhythm City

She plays a character that depicts the plight of some Mzansi’s teenagers, who have to head their homes, because of absent or deceased parents.
Actress Mapula Mafole says her character receives a lot of positive feedback from Rhythm City viewers.  “I’m telling people’s stories and I have a huge responsibility, as I’m tackling a huge problem of child-headed homes, especially in our country,” she tells us.
As a young person herself, Mapula says she always wonders what it would be like for her to look after her family, as she’s the youngest in her family.
The actress, who has been on the soapie for one year now, says she’s pursuing business interest aside from her job. “I’m working on business on the side, so I can have a stable income, even when I’m not acting anymore.”

Read: Bring Us Proof On The Guptas - Mantashe

No comments:

Theme images by rami_ba. Powered by Blogger.