Header Ads

"If they hadn't told me I was Ugly, I wouldn't have searched for my beauty" says Queen of Kwaito Mshoza

Mzansi is marketed to the world as a rainbow nation, where everyone is proud of their race and heritage. But for some black South Africans, there is such a thing as being too black. Queen of Kwaito as she brands herself Nomasonto ‘Mshoza’ Mnisi, now several shades lighter, says her new skin makes her feel more beautiful and confident despite the critics from many people all over Mzansi. “I’ve been black and dark-skinned for many years, I wanted to see the other side. I wanted to see what it would be like to be white and I’m happy,” Mshoza says.

In a post she shared on her Instagram page, Mshoza  felt she was ugly when black and decided to search for her own beauty. 

"If they hadn't told me i was Ugly, I never would have searched for my beauty. And if they hadn't tried to break me down, I wouldn't know that I'm unbreakable"

No comments:

Theme images by rami_ba. Powered by Blogger.