Header Ads

Where is Live Amp's ex-host Pearl Thusi?

Nobody has been able to comment on Pearl’s whereabouts since her disappearance from Metro FM.
The sexy presenter hosted her final episode of Live Amp on Friday, 4 March.
In a statement, the radio and TV personality said: “I’m very excited about what the future holds and I’m definitely up for the challenge. I thank everyone for their continued love and support. I will miss my family at Live Amp and Urban Brew a lot, they have been a real force in my life and I will treasure the time spent with them. I am looking forward to working on some unbelievable projects.”
Live Amp producer Sjula Dlamini described working with the mother of one as an “absolute pleasure”.
He added: “Losing her on the show is sad but we’re also extremely proud to have played a role in her growth within the entertainment industry…”

Read: Isidingo Actress Khanya Mkangisa Receives A Wonderful Birthday Gift From Her Bae

No comments:

Theme images by rami_ba. Powered by Blogger.