Header Ads

Rhythm City Actress Ntando pays tribute to her Bae on his birthday.

Ntando Duma and Junior de Rocka’s loved-up public displays of affection gives us serious envy on a daily basis.

And they never miss an opportunity to tell the world how much they mean to each other.

Junior celebrated his birthday recently, and Ntando had nothing but compliments for her man on his special day.

“Sometimes saying Happy Birthday just doesn’t seem to be enough to let you know how grateful I am that you are in my life. But I want you to know that I'm really blessed to have you...nothing could be more special than the day when you came into this world,” Ntando wrote.

Ntando went on to add how thankful she is to have Junior in her life, and how grateful she is that God created him.

"My wish on this day and forever is that we’ll be there for each other for all the years to come, darker or lighter ones."

Even though Ntando and Junior have been romantically linked for months now, she confirmed their relationship last month.

My Blessee💁 My MCE, My friend👫My Ninja💃🏻My Zulu Kevin Heart😅,My King Kong👑you know Sometimes saying Happy Birthday just doesn’t seem to be enough to let you know how grateful I am that you are in my life. But I want you to know that I'm really blessed to have you...nothing could be more special than the day when you came into this world. So thank you, you're a very special person.My wish on this day and forever is that we’ll be there for each other for all the years to come, darker or lighter ones.You are my very best friend💑, we do stupid things together😅 and I do not mind acting crazy and stupid around you. You are one of the few people I like being around. You are one of the few people I am comfortable with. I am thankful that God created such a wonderful creature like you, and I pray that He’ll give you more happy years to chase your dreams and make them all come true. Happy birthday, Ashley. Ashleigh loves you❤️
A photo posted by Ms Ntando Fleekiswa Duma (@dumantando) on
Source: TimesLive.

No comments:

Theme images by rami_ba. Powered by Blogger.