Header Ads

Dj Zinhle On Baby Kairo‘She Reminds Me To Slow Down’

DJ ZINHLEDJ, entrepreneur and yummy mummy DJ Zinhle has a very hectic schedule.


If she is not busy with her Era by DJ Zinhle business, she is jetting all over the country and sometimes continent DJing at gigs, so she says she sometimes forgets to just live.


“I am always on the go, so much so that I forget to just chill, but Kairo reminds me that I should slow down,” DJ Zinhle says.


Kairo recently turned one and Zinhle says she is still excited about being a mother. “Everyone said being a mother would make me so happy, I am still basking in that glory.”


Read more about DJ Zinhle’s new project, her secrets to staying fit and her decision to pull Kairo away from social media in DRUM issue 25 August 2016 on shelves now.

No comments:

Theme images by rami_ba. Powered by Blogger.