Header Ads

DJ Shimza blames Black Coffee for poor album sales


House and dance music sensation DJ Shimza has fallen out with his boss Black Coffee and his record label, Soulistic Music.

According to a Sunday World report, a music official close to Soulistic Music, a recording label owned by Black Coffee, claimed DJ Shimza walked away because he felt his debut album was not given the full support when it came to marketing.
Shimza, according to the report, accused Black Coffee of playing dirty.
“Black Coffee, as my boss, has never mentioned my album, including when it was released,” Shimza told the Sunday paper.
“I feel he should have at least done that, then my album wouldn’t be sitting at 8,500 copies sold since June.
“I’ve been pushing my album alone from day one, and really don’t want to point fingers at anyone,” he said.
The official alleges that Black Coffee sees Shimza as a direct threat and signed him in order to frustrate his career.
Black Coffee did not respond to questions sent to him by the paper.

No comments:

Theme images by rami_ba. Powered by Blogger.