Header Ads

Stoan Seate unapologetic about lashing out on Twitter

Stoan Seate has for the first time broken his silence over his Sunday night Twitter rant.

On Tuesday, in a series of tweets Stoan made it clear in not so many words that he stands by what was said in the NSFW tweets in which he slammed Ntsiki Mazwai over a blogpost about “absent fathers”, supposedly aimed at him.
Ntsiki Mazwai. Picture credit: Twitter.
Read: Woman ditches hubby for uncle due to small manhood
“You've never seen me get this untidy. So you have to ask how far I have been pushed… Let bullies get as much as they give… And I will not take those tweets down. Thanks,” Stoan tweeted.
Ntsiki Mazwai. Picture credit: Instagram.
Read: Zim Woman Addicted To S- ex, Sleeps With 17 Men A Day, Looking For More
“What you eat does not make me deficate… Unprovoked! O seke wa ntshwenya...”



Without mentioning any names, Stoan subtweeted all the partied involved in the saga – presumably Thandiswa and Ntsiki Mazwai – by posing the following questions:
“This is what they wanted, now here we are. Is this good for anybody? Honestly...”
“How is all of this supposed to make me a better contributor to a precious life?? How?”
Furthermore, Thandiswa posted a series of ambiguous tweets on Tuesday morning too.
“I know the truth and it ain't pretty,” Thandiswa wrote.
“I am graceful not weak.mostly I am mother....have a good day everybody...I hope u grow up to know what love really means.”



Source: Sundayworld

No comments:

Theme images by rami_ba. Powered by Blogger.