Header Ads

Boity Thulo gifts herself with a house at her 26th birthday

Mzansi "It girl", TV and Radio Personality Boity Thulo on Friday confirmed that she will nolonger have to pay for House rent when she bought herself a house on her 26th Birth day.

Cassper Nyovest's Ex- Girl was photoed in-front of her newly purchased house with a "sold" as she wore a big smile on her face.

Boity took to her Instagram page to share some inspirational message, crediting God for this big achievement:


 Never in my wildest, most farfetched dreams did I ever think that God would do more for me than what I prayed for. I am constantly left gobsmacked at how God continues to shows off His Love through my life. This wasn't a part of the plan but here I am, able to gift myself with a house at the age of 26. I am in complete AWE. To God Be The Glory. Always and Forever.



Read: Ma-E Reveals The Rift Between Teargas Members And Biological Brothers Ma-E And Ntukza.


No comments:

Theme images by rami_ba. Powered by Blogger.